Please read and accept our shop's policy from TOP to the END before you buy products! Thank you,Warranty: All our parts have 90 days warranty. Most of them harvested from cracked screen TVs in our electronics shop. They have been tested, guaranteed in working condition!
Shipping: We ship by Canada Post and USPS, normally within 2 days after your payment is confirmed.
Return: Most of the parts, returning accepted (except the parts NOT RETURNABLE stated in item's description or stated below) with these conditions:
- These parts are NOT returnable: TV LED backlight strips, Capacitors, ICs, resistors, switches, connectors, component level parts, or some parts with a specific warning in description … are NOT returnable.
- Contact us within 14 days of your receiving by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get RMA number.
- Please marked BIG and CLEARLY outside the return box " RMA # ... , RETURN PARTS FOR CREDIT" to avoid import tax on return parts. We do not take responsibility for any import tax, brokerage fees ... if applied.
- Buyers have to pay for return shipping and send it back in original working condition with our signatures and special marks on it (All our parts before shipped, always be verified, tested, signed, dated, photos taken and stored in our system as the proof of item in good condition), no broken, no tampered with.
- We refund item’s value only (original shipping cost was paid for shipping carriers and non-refundable)
- We charge 30% re-stocking fee (pay for employees labor, packing material, shop expense ...)
- After receiving items back. We verify, check ... and then issue a refund for item’s value, minus 30% restocking fee and import tax if there is any!
Disclaim: Electronic parts are sensitive and delicate. They are easily damaged and danger to yourself if you do not know how to install and work with them. Without limitation, we are NOT responsible and NOT liable for any injury, loss, expense or damage to personal property, death… by using our products. Fixing TVs , electronic projects, RC building... are serious job, required training, experience, electronic and safety knowledge. If you want to do it yourself, you must take your own risk!To use these electronic professional parts, you have to make sure:
1- You must have a right diagnosis.
2- Model number, part number, all connectors ... must be matched identical, If NOT, it might not works because different of software and firmware in it (There are many electronics equipment have the same model number but using different parts, version and connectors inside!)
3- You must know how to install it. (safety code, firmware, software update, alignment, adjustment ....)
4- You must make sure there are NO other parts will damage these replacement parts.
Support: If you got a problem after installing our parts, please contact us via email message. We will try our best to help you! Normally the return answer will be from 24 to 48 hours of business day (WE ARE CLOSED ON SATURDAY, SUNDAY and HOLIDAYS).
Danny Electronics TV Service
11338 83 st NW, Edmonton, AB, T5B-2Y1. Tel: 780-710-0897
BY BUYING PARTS FROM OUR STORE, IT MEANS YOU ACCEPT OUR TERM AND CONDITION.
Thank you for your business